Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. Your authorization is required for all other types of cookies.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please indicate the ID and date of consent when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.vincenzocapezzuto.com
Data processing owner
Email address of the owner: Vincenzocapezzuto@yahoo.it
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, there are: tracking tool; Usage data; first name; last name; e-mail.
The user assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate them or discontinue them, freeing the holder from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of data processing collected
The owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, change or unauthorized destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out by computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational modes and with strictly related logics to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they could have access to data other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, Hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the treatment by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal treatment basis
The owner deals with personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has provided consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some orders the owner can be authorized to deal with personal data without having to exist the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the user opens (“opt-out”) To this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by the European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and / or execution of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the owner is invested;
- Treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is dealt with at the operating offices of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are localized. For more information, contact the owner. User’s personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the user is. For more information on the treatment site, the user can refer to the details of the details of the processing of personal data.
The user has the right to obtain information about the legal base of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of international public law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as With regard to safety measures adopted by the owner to protect data. You can vErify whether to take place one of the transfers just described by examining the section of this document related to the details of the processing of personal data or ask for information to the owner by contacting the details reported at the opening.
The data is treated and preserved for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The personal data collected for purposes linked to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be held up to the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the owner can preserve personal data longer until they are revoked. Furthermore, the owner could be obliged to preserve personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the storage period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, to explain this deadline the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of data processing collected
User data is collected to allow the owner to provide the service, fulfill the legal obligations, responding to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, display of contents from external platforms and contact the user.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of treatment and personal data processed for each purpose, the user can refer to the section “Details on the processing of personal data”.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this application)
The user, filling out the contact form, consent to their use to respond to requests for information, estimate, or any other nature indicated by the module header.
Personal data processed: surname; e-mail; first name.
Category of personal information collected pursuant to CCPA: identifiers.
The services contained in this section allow the owner of the treatment to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the user’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected in order to trace and examine the use of this application, fill out reports and share them with the other services developed by Google. Google could use personal data to contextualize and customize your advertising network ads.
Personal data processed: usage data; Tracking tool.
Category of personal information collected pursuant to CCPA: information on the Internet.
This type of treatment is a “data sale” (“salt”) pursuant to the CCPA. In addition to the information contained in this clause, the user can consult the section that describes the rights of Californian consumers, for information relating to opt-out modes from the sale.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Revoke the consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of his previously expressed personal data.
- Opposing the processing of its data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consensus. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Check and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of his data and requesting the update or correction.
- Get treatment limitation. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the owner will not deal with the data for any other purpose if not their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the User’s consent, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- submit a complaint. You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority with which it is the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, can object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise Your rights, Users may direct a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of public authorities.
Log System and Maintenance
This application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address to user needs related to operation and maintenance.
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to “Do Not Track”
This application does not support requests “Do Not Track”. To find out if any third-party services used to support, users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Consumer information for Californians
In this part of the document the term “personal information” is used as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Categories of personal information collected, disclosed or sold
This section summarizes the categories of personal information we have collected, communicated or “sold” pursuant to the CCPA and the relevant purposes of the treatment. You can find detailed information on these activities in the section called “Details on the processing of personal data” in this document.
Information we collect: the categories of personal information we collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information about you: identifiers and information on the internet.
We will not collect further categories of personal information without first communicating a new information.
How do we collect information: What are the sources of personal information we collect?
We collect the aforementioned categories of personal information, directly or indirectly, from you when using this application.
For example, you provide your personal information directly when you send requests via any form on this application. Furthermore, you indirectly provide you with personal information when you surf this application, as personal information concerning you are automatically observed and collected. Finally, we could collect your personal information from third parties who work with us in relation to the provision of the service or operation of this application and its functionality.
As we use the information collected: sharing and communication of your personal information with third parties for operational purposes.
We could communicate your personal information to third parties for operational and service purposes. In this case, we conclude a written contract with this third party that obliges the recipient of your personal information to maintain such confidential information and not to use them for purposes other than those necessary for the execution of the contract.
We could also communicate your personal information to third parties when you ask him or authorize us to do it in order to provide you with our service.
For more information on the purposes of treatment, we invite you to consult the relevant section of this document.
Sale of your personal information
For the purposes of this document, the term “sale” means “selling, giving up, release, make public, disseminate, disseminate, make available, transfer or otherwise communicate, in writing or by electronic means, personal information of a consumer by A company to another company or third parties, for consideration or by drawing another type of profit “.
This means that, for example, a sale can take place whenever an application publish advertisements, carry out statistical analyzes on their traffic or views or, simply, use tools such as social network plug-ins and similar tools.
Your right to do opt-out from the sale of your personal information
You have the right to do opt-out from the sale of your personal information. This means that whenever you ask us not to sell your data, we will make your request. These requests can be carried out freely, at any time, and without presenting any request subject to verification, simply following the instructions below.
Instructions for making the opt-out from the sale of personal information
If you want more information or exercise your right to do opt-out in relation to all sales made by this application, both online and offline, you can contact us using the contact details provided in this document.
What are the purposes for which we use your personal information?
We can use your personal information to allow the correct functioning of this application and its features (“operational purposes”). In such cases, your personal information will be adequately dealt with and proportionate to the purposes for which it was originally collected and strictly within the limits compatible purposes.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons, such as for commercial purposes (as indicated in the “Details on the processing of personal data” in this document), as well as to enforce the law and defend our rights Faced with the competent authorities when our rights or interests are threatened or when we suffer damage.
We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated or incompatible purposes, without first communicating a new information.
Your rights related to california and how to practice them
Right to knowledge and portability
You have the right to know the following:
- the categories of personal information we collect on you and the sources of this information, the purposes for which we use your personal information and with those who share them;
- In case of sales or communication of personal information to third parties for operational purposes, we will provide you with two separate lists in which we will communicate to you:
- for sale, the categories of personal information communicated to each category of recipients; And
- for third-party communication for operational purposes, the categories of personal information obtained from each category of recipients;
The above information will be limited to the personal information collected or used in the last 12 months.
In the event that our response is supplied electronically, the information contained in it will be “portable”, ie delivered in a compatible format so as to allow you to transmit information to other entities without impediments – provided that this is technically feasible.
Right to request the cancellation of your personal information
You have the right to request the cancellation of any personal information, subject to the exceptions provided for by the law (as, by way of example and not exhaustive, if the information is used to identify and repair errors on this application, to detect accidents security, for purposes of protection from fraudulent or illegal activities, to exercise certain rights etc.).
If no except for the law is applied, following the exercise of your right, we will delete your personal information and we will ask our suppliers to do the same.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you need to submit a verifiable request by contacting us through the contact details provided in this document.
In order to respond to your request, it is necessary for us to be able to identify yourself. For this you can exercise the rights mentioned above only by presenting a verifiable request that must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person to whom the personal information we have collected or an authorized representative;
- Describe your request with a degree of detail that it is sufficient to make us understand, evaluate and respond correctly to what you ask.
We will not answer any request if we won’t be able to verify your identity and, therefore, to confirm that the information in our possession are actually refer to you.
If you can’t personally have a verifiable request, you can delegate a registered person at the “California Secretary of State” to do so on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you can make a verifiable request on behalf of those who fall under your parental authority.
It is possible to present a maximum number of 2 requests within 12 months.
How and how long we will manage your request
Within 10 days we will confirm that we have received your request and we will provide you with information on how we process it.
We will reply on the request within 45 days of receipt of the same. If we need more time, we’ll explain the reason and we will tell you how long we need. In this regard, please note that we could take up to 90 days to satisfy your request.
Our communications will affect the previous 12 months period.
If we were to deny your request, we’ll explain the reason for refusal.
We will not apply any commission to deal with or respond to your verifiable request unless it is manifestedly unfounded or excessive. In such cases, we could apply a reasonable commission, or deny the request. In both cases, we will tell you our decisions and we will explain the reasons.
Information for users resident in Brazil
Legal bases by virtue of which we treat your personal information
We treat your personal information exclusively in the event that one of the legal bases for this treatment subsence. The legal bases are as follows:
- your consent to the treatment activities in question;
- fulfillment to legal obligations we are required to satisfy;
- the execution of rules dictated by laws or regulations or from contracts, agreements or other similar legal instruments;
- the studies conducted by research institutions, preferably carried out on personal information anonymous;
- the execution of a contract and the relative pre-contractual obligations, if you are part of this contract;
- the exercise of our rights in court, in administrative or arbitration procedures;
- the defense or physical safety of yours or a third;
- the protection of health – in the context of procedures implemented by entities or professionals of the health sector;
- our legitimate interest, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail over these interests; And
- Credit protection.
To learn more about legal bases, you can contact us at any time using the contact details provided in this document.
Categories of personal information processed
To find out which are the categories of personal information dealt with, you can refer to the “Details on the processing of personal data” section present in this document.
Because we treat your personal information
To find out why we treat your personal information, refer to the sections “Details on the processing of personal data” and “Purpose of the processing of data collected” present in this document.
Your rights related to privacy in Brazil, how to submit a request and how it will be managed by us
Your rights relating to privacy in Brazil
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of existence of treatment activities concerning your personal information;
- access your personal information;
- obtain the correction of your incomplete, inaccurate or not updated personal information;
- obtain anonymization, blocking or cancellation of unnecessary or excessive personal information, or of those information that are dealt with in contrast to the provisions of the LGPD;
- Get information about the possibility of lending or rejecting your consent and its consequences;
- Get information about the third parties with which we share your personal information;
- obtain, in the face of your explicit request, the portability of your personal information (with the exception of anonymized information) to other suppliers of products or services, provided that our trade and industrial secrets are safeguarded;
- obtain the cancellation of personal information dealt with if the treatment was carried out based on your consent, unless one or more of the expected exceptions of Article 16 LGPD is applicable;
- Revoke your consent at any time;
- present a complaint concerning your personal information to the ANPD (national data protection authority) or to a consumer protection body;
- opposing treatment activities in cases where this treatment is not carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law;
- request clear and adequate information regarding the critits and procedures used in the field of automated decision-making processes; And
Request the review of decisions that leave your interests, carried out exclusively based on automated decision-making processes of your personal information. These include decisions to outline your personal, professional, consumer or creditor profile, or other aspects of your personality.
You will never be discriminated about, nor will you suffer any treatment that is unfavorable to you, following the exercise of your rights.
How to submit a request
You can forward an explicit request to exercise your rights free of charge at any time, using the contact details found in this document or through your legal representative.
How and how long we will manage your request
We will do everything possible to respond to your request as soon as possible. In any case, if for us it was impossible to do so, we will make sure to inform you of the factual or legal reasons that prevent us from satisfying immediately or to follow up your request. If your personal information is not processed by us, if we are able to do so, we will indicate you the natural or legal person to whether to turn your requests.
In the event that you decide to forward a request for access or a request to confirm the existence of the processing of personal information, please make sure you specify if you prefer to receive your personal information in electronic or paper format. You will also need to let us know if you want an immediate response, in which case you will receive a simplified answer, or if you need a complete information. In the latter case, we will reply within 15 days from your request, providing you with all the information regarding the origin of your personal information, confirmation or not of the existence of personal information that concerns you, all the criteria used for treatment And the purposes of this treatment, while safeguarding our trade and industrial secrets.
In the event that you decide to forward a grinding request, cancellation, anonymization or blockage of personal information, we will make sure to immediately inform your request other parts with which we shared your personal information so that they can in turn Meet your request – with the exclusion of cases where such a communication is impossible for us or excessively burdensome.
Transfer of personal information outside Brazil in cases allowed by law
We can transfer your personal information outside the Brazilian territory in the following cases:
- When the transfer is necessary for international legal cooperation between Intelligence Services, Investigative Organs and Criminal Procedure, as provided for by the wholesale of the international law;
- When the transfer is necessary to defend your life or physical safety or third-party;
- When the transfer is authorized by the ANPD;
- when the transfer derives from an obligation assumed in the context of an international cooperation agreement;
- When the transfer is necessary for the exercise of a public order or for the completion of a public service;
- When the transfer is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the execution of a contract and the relative pre-contractual obligations, or the normal exercise of rights in the guidance, administrative or in the arbitration.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
Any information is given, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make a natural person identified or identifiable.
The information collected automatically through this application (also from third-party applications integrated in this application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the users used by the user that connects with this application, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the Country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time of permanence on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference At the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
The individual who uses this application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to refer to personal data.
Head of treatment (or responsible)
Treatment holder (or owner)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the aims and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including safety measures relating to operation and to the Fruiting of this application. The owner of the treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which users’ personal data are collected and treated.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relevant terms (if present) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, each reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to all the current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools that consist in small portions of data stored inside the user’s browser.
For tracking tool it means any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows you to trace users, for example by collecting or saving information on the user’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
If not otherwise specified, this privacy information only concerns this application.